Is payroll a regular headache? If so, let Sage Pastel Payroll & HR take care of salaries and wages for you.
- Monthly, weekly and fortnightly payroll frequencies are catered for
- Efficient and confidential service
- Fully SARS compliant
- Perfect for small businesses or large corporations
With us taking responsibility for processing your payroll, you no longer have to purchase and install your own payroll software. In addition, the associated costs of annual licence fees, consulting fees, training and seminars will be avoided. You’ll also save on the cost of employing a payroll administrator. Try Sage Pastel Payroll & HR’s outsourcing service today.
Why use our payroll outsourcing service?
- Outsourcing cuts complexity – we stay up to date on all payroll legislation, so you don’t have to
- Our software and services cater for all your payroll frequencies
- Outsourcing saves you time, leaving you with more time to build your business
- It offers a customised solution, suited to your payroll requirements
- It’s affordable, because you don’t have purchase software or licence fees
- Your information remains confidential at all times
- Directors’ salaries are handled in line with the latest legislation
Payroll outsourcing. Save time. Save money
We allow you to focus on your strengths, knowing that your payroll is efficiently, confidentially and legally handled by an experienced tax and payroll partner. The Sage Pastel Payroll & HR outsourcing service also caters for partial outsourcing, allowing companies to outsource selected elements of their payrolls. For a set monthly fee, payroll will become a cost effective and hassle-free experience.
- Access to the software: You get a free backup of the latest signed-off payroll, so you can review every detail.
- Employment Equity setup and maintenance: Our Employment Equity module generates all Statutory Equity Reports (EEA2 and EEA4) required by the Department of Labour.
- General Ledger interface files: We can setup and create electronic interface files that you can import to your own general ledger systems for a minimal fee. This will increase your accuracy when balancing and maintaining your control accounts.
- Business Intelligence reports: To save you time in consolidating information, we can extract standard and customised management reports from your payroll at company or group level. These reports are perfect for a board pack.
- Leave recording and reporting: Our detailed leave reporting lets you manage leave and create accurate leave provisions. We will even integrate your company leave policy. Leave can be recorded manually or electronically via our hosted Employee Self Service system (ESS).
- Electronic payslips: Payslips and tax certificates can be distributed electronically.
- Access to a pool of expertise: All our account managers have extensive payroll consulting experience and are experts in payroll legislation and the software.
- Constant back-up of your data: Your backups are made daily, weekly and monthly and are stored off site at a secure location.
- Addressing queries from your employees (including payslip queries)
- Interaction with third parties (e.g. benefit funds, SARS)
- Administering employee benefit funds
- Preparing manual tax certificates
- Preparing electronic tax certificates.
- Preparing IRP5 and IT3 certificates.
- Preparing and reviewing the e@syFile import file for interim and annual year end processes.
- Keeping the software updated and in line with statutory requirements.
- Making sure your data is always backed up and there is a disaster recovery plan in place.