When last did you review your employment documentation?
Sage Seminars terms and conditions
By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that a Pastel Seminars consultant may call you in 5 working days from completion of this reservation form, to arrange payment from your company for the selected delegates and sessions.
- Seats are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All Booking Forms must be accompanied by a proof of payment.
- Postponements must be faxed or emailed to the Seminar Department at least 5 working days prior to the seminar commencement date or full seminar fees will be payable
- Cancellations are only accepted upon written notification at least 10 working days prior to the seminar commencement date failing which a 20% cancellation fee will be levied.
- Failure to cancel within 5 working days of the seminar commencement date will incur full seminar fees. Substitutions can, however, be made at any time.
- Pastel reserves the right to cancel any seminar should there be an insufficient number of delegates booked for that seminar. A full refund will be issued should this situation occur.