2015 Annual Payroll Tax Seminar
The stage is set for the much anticipated 2015 Budget changes. As always, our Annual Payroll Tax Seminar promises to be interesting and informative. Presented by renowned payroll expert, Rob Cooper.
About this seminar
Attend this seminar for a detailed discussion on the final legislation changes (effective from March 2015), the 2015 Budget proposals as well as a glimpse into what the future holds for payroll matters.
Book your seat now and let payroll expert, Rob Cooper explain the legislation in layman’s terms to ensure you are ready for the new tax year. What’s more, you will qualify for 3 hours of CPD points!
- Retirement Reforms – Where are we now, and where are we going?
- Final PAYE law changes – Residential accommodation, company cars, restraint of trade, Income Protection schemes, etc.
- Labour Law changes – Overview of the Employment Equity changes
- PAYE Administration – Tax certificates and Related issues
- Employment Tax Incentive – Calculation changes and Refunds
- The 2015 Budget proposals – This should be interesting…
- Future prospects
Dates, venues and price
Registration: 08:30 – 09:00
Seminar: 09:00 – 12:30
- Mar 2, 2015 09:00 – SAGE Conferencing Woodmead (Gauteng) FULLY BOOKED
- Mar 3, 2015 09:00 – Silverstar Casino (Krugersdorp)
- Mar 4, 2015 09:00 – Emperors Palace (Gauteng) FULLY BOOKED
- Mar 5, 2015 09:00 – SAGE Conferencing Woodmead (Gauteng) FULLY BOOKED
- Mar 6, 2015 09:00 – Centurion Lake (Gauteng) FULLY BOOKED
- Mar 9, 2015 09:00 – Gateway Hotel (Durban)
- Mar 10, 2015 09:00 – Hemmingways Hotel (East London)
- Mar 11, 2015 09:00 – NMMU – North Campus, Conference Center
- Mar 12, 2015 09:00 – Sanlam Head Office (Cape Town)
- Mar 13, 2015 09:00 – Crystal Towers Hotel, Century City (Cape Town) FULLY BOOKED
- Mar 16, 2015 09:00 – CSIR (Gauteng)
- Mar 17, 2015 09:00 – Silverstar Casino (Krugersdorp)
- Mar 18, 2015 09:00 – Emperors Palace (Gauteng)
- Mar 19, 2015 09:00 – Quest Conference Centre (Vanderbijlpark)
- Mar 20, 2015 09:00 – Windmill Casino (Bloemfontein) FULLY BOOKED
- Mar 23, 2015 09:00 – SAGE Conferencing Woodmead (Gauteng)
- Mar 26, 2015 09:00 – Meropa Casino (Polokwane)
- Mar 27, 2015 09:00 – Emnotweni Sun Hotel (Nelspruit) FULLY BOOKED
- Mar 30, 2015 09:00 – Gateway Hotel (Durban)
- Mar 31, 2015 09:00 – Sanlam Head Office (Cape Town)
- April 1, 2015 09:00 – SAGE Conferencing Woodmead (Gauteng)
Price: R2,217 Incl. VAT
About the Speaker
Rob Cooper completed his B.Sc in Computer Science at the University of Pretoria in 1971. Many years of design and programming of various financial systems followed, including a number of payroll systems for different environments.
He was one of the founders of the company now known as Sage VIP Payroll in 1986, and spent many years developing this company’s payroll system, and getting the new company off the ground.
Over the last fifteen years, his focus has been on the various pieces of legislation that govern the employment and payroll industry, and he is a respected presenter at tax seminars and workshops.
Rob is also one of the founding members and current chairman of the Payroll Authors Group of South Africa, a body that liaises with statutory bodies on behalf of payroll system suppliers when dealing with proposed or problematic areas of employment legislation.
Please ensure that you have read our terms and conditions below before proceeding with your booking.
To book for this seminar either complete the below online booking form, alternatively click here for the printable booking form.
Presenter: Rob Cooper
Payroll legislation expert
Read more about why Rob Cooper feels this essential seminar should not be missed.
- Mid-year payroll update seminar
August – September 2015
- Annual labour law seminar
Sage Seminars terms and conditions
By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that a Pastel Seminars consultant may call you in 5 working days from completion of this reservation form, to arrange payment from your company for the selected delegates and sessions.
- Seats are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All Booking Forms must be accompanied by a proof of payment.
- Postponements must be faxed or emailed to the Seminar Department at least 5 working days prior to the seminar commencement date or full seminar fees will be payable
- Cancellations are only accepted upon written notification at least 10 working days prior to the seminar commencement date failing which a 20% cancellation fee will be levied.
- Failure to cancel within 5 working days of the seminar commencement date will incur full seminar fees. Substitutions can, however, be made at any time.
- Pastel reserves the right to cancel any seminar should there be an insufficient number of delegates booked for that seminar. A full refund will be issued should this situation occur.