When last did you review your employment documentation?
Annual Labour Law Seminar
Every year Andrew Levy combs through the vital events and cases that impact and develop labour practice.
Mid-year Payroll Tax Update Seminar
This seminar is an important milestone in the annual cycle of changes to the employment laws on payroll systems and payroll administration.
Sage Seminars terms and conditions
By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that a Pastel Seminars consultant may call you in 5 working days from completion of this reservation form, to arrange payment from your company for the selected delegates and sessions.
- Seats are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All Booking Forms must be accompanied by a proof of payment.
- Postponements must be faxed or emailed to the Seminar Department at least 5 working days prior to the seminar commencement date or full seminar fees will be payable
- Cancellations are only accepted upon written notification at least 10 working days prior to the seminar commencement date failing which a 20% cancellation fee will be levied.
- Failure to cancel within 5 working days of the seminar commencement date will incur full seminar fees. Substitutions can, however, be made at any time.
- Pastel reserves the right to cancel any seminar should there be an insufficient number of delegates booked for that seminar. A full refund will be issued should this situation occur.