Employment contracts seminar
- Are your contracts more favourable to your employees than to the company?
- Are you concerned about your fixed term contracts under the new law?
- Is your disciplinary procedure too formal and not in line with current trends?
- Do you still use a table of crimes and punishments for disciplinary rules?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, or you have not audited your employment documentation in the last four years, you need to attend this fact filled practical morning session with employment guru Andrew Levy.
Sage Seminars terms and conditions
By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that a Pastel Seminars consultant may call you in 5 working days from completion of this reservation form, to arrange payment from your company for the selected delegates and sessions.
- Seats are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All Booking Forms must be accompanied by a proof of payment.
- Postponements must be faxed or emailed to the Seminar Department at least 5 working days prior to the seminar commencement date or full seminar fees will be payable
- Cancellations are only accepted upon written notification at least 10 working days prior to the seminar commencement date failing which a 20% cancellation fee will be levied.
- Failure to cancel within 5 working days of the seminar commencement date will incur full seminar fees. Substitutions can, however, be made at any time.
- Pastel reserves the right to cancel any seminar should there be an insufficient number of delegates booked for that seminar. A full refund will be issued should this situation occur.