Ideal payroll software solution for any size business
Running Sage Pastel Partner Payroll Advantage software will offer you all the advantages you have come to expect from this trusted brand. The SARS compliant solution is ideal for rapidly growing businesses who need a comprehensive payroll.
As with the other Sage Pastel Partner solutions, your tax submissions and EMP201/EMP501 returns are simple, your payslips are customisable and there is smooth General Ledger (GL) integration with Sage Pastel Accounting. Mobile services allows employees to make use of the mobile app to access payslips and leave balances.
You can now also enjoy more flexible processing methods for managing larger sets of data. The cloud based Self Service portal allows for online data storage, workflow and approval, and data sync between cloud and desktop.
Take the next important step in ensuring the success of your business. Invest in an affordable, automated payroll solution – Sage Pastel Partner Payroll Advantage.
Advantages for your business:
- Process weekly, fortnightly and monthly paid employees with ease.
- Make SARS submissions for multiple companies with multiple databases a breeze with consolidated reporting.
- Self Service Advantage links your organisation’s multiple payroll companies into one Self Service portal – empower your employees to access their secure online profile, submit travel claims and manage their leave. Capture assets on your staff’s profiles which will notify you when it needs to be returned. With Cloud HR, certain HR functions are taken directly to each line manager and empowers them to manage their staff directly. This includes online data capture, manager access to staff records in the cloud, distribution of HR related forms online with built-in workflow and approval, as well as email notifications.
- Bulk Terminations and Reinstatements makes it easy to dismiss or re-employ multiple employees at once – especially useful if you employ seasonal or project-based employees.
- Four feature-rich additional modules give you a complete range of tools that add value to your payroll processes:
- Human Resources Management – an easy-to-use desktop HR System for human resource managers, suitable for any size and type of business.
- Salary Structuring – simplifies the task of structuring a Total-Cost-To-Company remuneration package for each employee.
- Multiple Transactions Manager – complete more than one task easily, from only one screen.
- Third Party Payments – disburse company deductions or contributions, like medical aids or pension funds, with the click of a button.
Flex monthly subscription
Take advantage of our Flex monthly subscription offering, with no upfront costs or annual license fees. You will also receive a range of additional features as described below.
Flex Advantage is available at the following rates:
- R270 per month (incl VAT) for a 10 employee solution.
- R650 per month (incl VAT) for a 20 employee solution.
- R766 per month (incl VAT) for a 30 employee solution.
Contact us today to quote you on the right size solution for your business.
|Minimum||Pentium III 1.0GHz||Pentium IV 2.0GHz|
|Recommended||Pentium IV 2.0GHz||Pentium IV 3.0GHz|
|Operating system||Single user||Server|
|Minimum||Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3*||Microsoft Windows 2003 Server XP Service Pack 3, Vista or 7*|
|Recommended||Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3, Vista or 7*||Microsoft Windows 2003 or 2008 Server* XP Service Pack 3, Vista or 7*|
|Screen resolution||Single user||Server|
|Minimum||1024 x 768||1024 x 768|
|Recommended||1024 x 768||1024 x 768|
|Recommended||DVD-ROM, Internet Connection||DVD-ROM, Internet Connection|
|Requirements for all Users:|
|256 Colour VGA or SVGA video|
*Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and 7 Starter and Home editions are not supported
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of 12 months subscription, thereafter a 3 month notice period is required.
- All subscription customers have to sign a debit order to ensure uninterrupted usage of the software.
- On an auto-renewing subscription plan, your product will switch to read-only mode 30 days after any missed payments. To reactivate your product, you will be required to make any payments in arrears. Please refer to the end-user license agreement for further details.
- Valid internet access required. Payments will automatically be charged each month until your subscription is cancelled. If you cancel your subscription or your monthly payment is not received, you will have read-only access to your data. Full programme functionality will not be restored until you have brought your account up to date