Sage Pastel Seminars
Managing with Intent
Learn to inspire and get the most from your employees
Do you want to manage a leading team? Do you want to transform from a manager to an inspiring leader?
Best-selling author and leading management consultant, Ian Mann, defines management as the art of getting people to do what needs to be done while keeping them happy and motivated in the process. Learn the techniques that revolutionised business performance for hundreds of businesses based on Ian’s dynamic book, Managing with Intent.
The seminar will walk you through his new, simple and easily remembered model designed specifically for the needs of managers. This model’s uniquely developed arch, describes managerial problems as a result of these five factors.
After completing a day filled with game-changing insights, you will understand how to gain cooperation, consensus, motivation and buy-in from your team. You will have the know-how to apply a step-by-step practical framework that looks behind behaviour, and provides a toolbox of techniques to manage performance.
Book today and receive a free copy of Ian Mann’s best-selling book at the seminar!
More about this seminar
Managerial problems are a result of one of the five factors described in Ian Mann’s uniquely developed Arch.
- Clarity – the first step in addressing poor performance is to ensure that both the manager and the subordinate understand what is expected from them
- Commitment – highly committed people get more done in less time with a better standard of quality
- Self-image – this concept is often one that forms a limiting factor that can prevent employees from performing at their peak
- Price – in this instance price has nothing to do with money, but is rather what a person must give up to get the job done
- Behavior – is the last thing you look at when you are sure that the problem does not stem from clarity, commitment, self image or price
- 21 July 2014 – Emperors Palace (East Rand)
- 26 August 2014 – Sage Conferencing Woodmead (Johannesburg)
- 27 August 2014 – Crystal Towers Hotel, Century City (Cape Town)
- 28 August 2014 – Gateway Hotel (Durban)
||Registrations: 08:30 – 09:00
||Seminar:09:00 – 16:30
||R3,195 Excl. VAT