Investment per Delegate: R1, 649.00 Incl. VAT
Duration: 1 Day
Simple steps on how to become a payroll “do- it- yourself” expert!
This comprehensive and practical workshop will provide you with extensive problem solving techniques in respect of:
- Identifying tax discrepancies.
- Evaluating Payroll tax calculations.
- How to make leave adjustments.
- Entering year-to-date leave information.
Making and restoring Backups
- What to look out for when making Backups and how to make successful Backups.
- Locating misplaced Backups.
- Common mistakes made when processing payslips and how to correct them after they are processed.
- The implications of the incorrect setup of transaction types.
- How to identify errors and how to correct mistakes made.
- How to utilise Payroll Reports for problem solving purposes.
- Using the monthly analysis report for payroll auditing
- How to correctly discharge employees.
- What to look out for when discharging employees.
- What to do when an employee was incorrectly discharged or discharged in error
Company database and SQL server
- Common problems encountered with locating company databases and SQL server error messages.