If you hire, fire or pay staff, you are already doing HR; you might not know it yet. Human Resources management can be easy; you just need the best tools to do it.
Why have 70% when you can have the 100% Payroll plus HR solution? With our easy-to-use HR System, performance reviews and disciplinaries can be done correctly and accurately, avoiding costly CCMA cases or having to pay a compensation for wrongful dismissal. A key feature of our Human Resources Software is that you can use it from day 1.
Get the full complement of Payroll by adding HR at the click of a button.
With our Human Resources Software, you are able to create custom reports and it ships with an employment contract template.
Key benefits of our HR System:
- Disciplinary procedures are made easy with our Human Resources System that ships with 66 disciplinary reasons, each with an offence level set up.
- Keep track of company assets in your employees’ possession.
- Our HR software ships with standard HR forms and templates.
- No Human Resources degree required.
- Telephonic and e-mail support for the first year as well as legislative and products updates (subject to an annual licence fee thereafter)*.
- Single user (upgradeable).
- Multi company. Up to unlimited employees (dependent on your purchased employee bracket)**.
Suitable for any size and type of business, our HR Software also integrates with the Sage Pastel Partner Payroll software, providing a pathway for quick return on investment.
Our Human Resources Software Solution is so easy, even the boss can use it.
*If your annual licence fee contract lapses with more than 4 months, you will have to re-purchase the HR software at the full price should wish to recommence usage.
** Upgradeable at an additional fee.
See through the fallacies and reap the benefits of good Human Resource Management (HRM)!
It is time to change ingrained perceptions of Human Resource Management, such as the belief that (a) implementing HR software and (b) placing a strategic focus on Human Resources Management will result in a layer of red-tape and adversely affect a company’s operational success.
- Shift the focus away from inputs and administration. Concentrate on the outputs and the information derived from the Human Resources Management software and you will discover that the benefits are often far-reaching.
- Don’t lose sight of employees’ well-being. Training, education, salary, benefits, incentives, career-path and performance criteria are important to the individual. Implementing HRM and Payroll software demonstrates the employer’s equally serious commitment to these aspects of the employer-employee relationship. A sound Human Resources Management base encourages excellence in products and customer services.
- Effective Human Resources Management systems don’t have to cost the earth. It is a fallacy that HR software costs an unjustifiable amount to buy, and implement. While the market is hardly flooded with cost-effective entry level HR software, there are vendors who have successfully extended Payroll functionality into the realm of HR, providing a simple, easy, and logical starting point.
- Boost flexibility, creativity and discretion. Often entrepreneurs don’t want to formalise their HR software because their perception is that it may result in issues through inconsistent approaches to the treatment of staff. In fact, Human Resources Management removes none of the flexibility, creativity and discretion in terms of employee reward, recognition or incentives. Rather, it assists by establishing clear performance criteria.
- Clear, coherent promotion and succession management. Because reward is clearly linked with desired performance and behaviour, promotion, succession management, training and various other aspects of the employer-employee relationship are also clear-cut and known to all. Therefore the overall behaviour and motivation of the entire workforce is significantly improved.
- Human Resource Management and HR systems are for everyone. Labour legislation, competitive markets worldwide, increased competition for skilled human resources and generation gaps mean that sound HR strategies, coupled with flexible, easy-to-use and extendable software to support such functions, are no longer discretionary – they are essential.